Saturday 9 January 2010


I'm snowed under figuratively and literally. There is a snowman in the garden who somewhat resembles Winston Churchill.
I'm presently doing some traditional paintings of imagery for Christmas card, having secured representation by Image By Design Licensing. I've already done a sample nativity with shepherds, http://dashinvaine.deviantart.com/art/Nativity-Scene-146660137 (digitally). Some wise men on camels should be arriving soon (bearing some singularly inappropriate presents for a baby, which Mary and Joseph will probably be putting on ebay).
For something completely different, I've also worked on illustrating some horror comics including paid and grace-and-favour jobs. I've also done some concept art lately including character design.

No comments:

Post a Comment