Friday 31 May 2013

Saints Preserve Us!

I have this week put my book 'Mary Magdalene: Biography of a Legend' on Kindle. I'd been revising it, wearing my long-forsaken historian's hat, having generally concentrated on art for a couple of years now. I also went into London, today, and happened across this Saints Alive exhibition in the National Gallery, which I found amusing and rather Pythonesque. It seemed fitting after delving into some peculiar saintly myths in the course of my Magdalene piece.



I went to the National Gallery after deciding against going to the Conceptart Workshop event near Elephant and Castle. The price just didn't seem to justify it, and I have things to be getting on with over the next few days anyway. Still I'm sure it will be a great experience for all who are attending.


No comments:

Post a Comment